And now, a word from our sponsor

The Daily News--Book talk on paper.li

Friday, January 16, 2015

Heaven is for Real--the true story

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and BackHeaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great book! I saw the author in person last year. He autographed my copy. It's an amazing story. Some will probably doubt this, but I can't see how. How does a 4-year-old know about any of this? Todd (his dad) says that no one in Imperial, NE has ever said it wasn't true. This supposedly is going to be made into a movie, although I have no more details than that. He also has police protection wherever he goes, because some people want to attack him for this.

Update January 16, 2015.

In light of revelations about The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven, Colton Burpo, the boy in this story, has issued a statement standing by his story. Here is a link.

http://www.heavenlive.org/homepage-po...

View all my reviews

No comments: