And now, a word from our sponsor

The Daily News--Book talk on paper.li

Friday, March 6, 2015

You could win a FREE autographed copy of my novel and a $25 Amazon GC.

Who would like a free autographed copy of my novel, Operation Mermaid: The Project Kraken Incident, once it's published? When I get to 2000 likes, I will draw for one person to get one. (US only, please). I'll also throw in a $25 Amazon GC. To enter:

1. Like the Operation Mermaid page if you haven't already.
https://www.facebook.com/operationmermaidprojectkraken

2.Tell your friends and family to like this page. We need 532 more as of today (March 6) to get to 2000.

3. Become a fan of my Pubslush page.
https://pubslush.com/project/4008

4. Go to my Pubslush page and support me before April 15. (As a tax accountant, I am well ...aware of the April 15 deadline.) Any amount, even $2, will help. One of the incentives is a free autographed copy if you contribute $30 or more. if you win this giveaway, I'll waive that requirement.

5. Share the campaign with your family and friends, and encourage them to support me.


I need at least $3500 to meet my minimum. The money is being used to help cover the cost of editing, professional cover design (the design you see is a mockup, cut and pasted from Google), and the cost of the incentives. Your book will be sent once it's published. Thanks in advance for your help.

No comments: