And now, a word from our sponsor

The Daily News--Book talk on paper.li

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Operation Mermaid: The Project Kraken Incident review on Goodreads

Operation Mermaid: The Project Kraken IncidentOperation Mermaid: The Project Kraken Incident by Joseph McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hi everyone. This is my book. I normally don't like this, but I thought this might help promote the book. I won't say too much about the book here. I don't want to reveal any spoilers.

I am looking for reviewers to get legit reviews. Email me at jmcgarry2011@yahoo.com if you're interested. It's in PDF format only. When you get done, please post the review at http://www.lulu.com/shop/joseph-mcgar.... My only rules are to acknowledge that you received a free copy in exchange for the review, and not to share your copy with anyone else. The book won't be on Amazon or B&N until mid to late February.

FYI, I rated the book 5 stars so I could recommend it to others on Goodreads. They require 4 or 5 stars to recommend it to others. I will let others decide how good it is. I could say it's the greatest novel since War and Peace, but most people would discount that. I know I would. Read it and decide for yourself.

View all my reviews

No comments: